Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Appirio is looking for a Mulesoft Solutions Architect to join our team, with a specific focus on supporting Salesforce.com implementation/integration opportunities.
- Lead pre-sales calls to understand the client's business case and technical current-state, conduct a feasibility assessment and provide creative solutions and level-of-effort estimates for customer requests and requirements.
- Evaluate middleware needs and make customer-specific recommendations
- Begin to define high-level system architecture for data integration and data management
- Clearly articulate integration best practices, design patterns, best practices, and recommendations to customer IT teams and also business sponsors.
- Present compelling explanations of our value story, our qualifications and our methodology to the client. Build quick rapport and legitimacy with clients. Contribute to the selling process.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Experience as an Enterprise or Integration Architect or work in support of such
- Expertise with technology standards – BPM, SOA, B2B, EAI
- 2 to 5 years experience in Salesforce platform or knowledge Salesforce Integration patterns required.
- Experience with Middleware platforms like Boomi, Mulesoft, Talend, Informatica or Jitterbit required
- Must have experience with Mulesoft
- Mulesoft Anypoint platform experience or certification a plus
- Expertise in salesforce is a plus—Sales, Service, Communities, etc.
- Experience with data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles
- Deep knowledge of project management principles and Agile Methodology.
- An enthusiastic, ultra-professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points.
- Dynamic communication/presentation skills and a love for the sales environment
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Prior experience in consulting and presales is a plus
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Able to travel up to 40%
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.