The Mulesoft Jr. integration developer will design, develop, deliver, and support Mulesoft Integrations under the guidance of the integration lead. The lead developer will be responsible for following the interface development processes, including unit testing, administering the Mulesoft on-prem and cloud deployments using BitBucket and Stash.
- Develop and support Mulesoft integrations
- Provides reports for critical issues, risks, dependencies etc.
- Part of the Integration team as well as all the Application Integration projects that are executed by the application integrations team
- Develops & implements the communication plan for the integration projects
- Support availability of all environments
- Owns the coordination activities across various groups including infrastructure, security & networking teams, among others.
- Knowledge and awareness of Service Management through service repository
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Higher
- Prior hands-on experience integrating with back-office applications in Finance, HR, CRM application systems in cloud with on-prem custom application systems
- 2 years of experience acting as an integration developer
- 3 years of development experience building and supporting application interfaces
- 2 years Java development experience
- Knowledge of Microservices and API's
- Knowledge of SQL and database principles
- Demonstrate knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of Security principles for encryption, tokenization and standards such as CyBox/MAEC
- knowledge of JMS standards
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of dealing with multiple message or file formats including XML, JSON, XPATH, XSL, DWL, Mainframe Copybook, EDI, among others.