We are looking for MuleSoft Integration Architect or our client in Mountain View, CA
Job Title: MuleSoft Integration Architect
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in design, technical solution, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation.
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting technical solutions meeting complex business requirements (MuleSoft APIs and ESB)
- Integration architectureexperience with MuleSoft
- Experience designing and developing restful, SOAP and micro services.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in J2EE, JAVA, JSON, XML, SOAP, XSLT, XPATH, XSD etc. and J2EE frameworks like spring and hibernate.
- Experience in ESB and message integration techniques like Aggregation, Transformation (DATA WEAVE), Dynamic routing, Content based routing, Re-sequencer etc. using Mule ESB
- Experience in scalable Mule Flows, Error handling etc.
- Experience in Design and implementation of Mule Transactions, Async flows, Message Filters, Message Translators, Content Enricher, Scatter-Gather integration patterns
- Experience in development of testing suites using Mule Munit, JMeter to test regular mule flow etc.
- Mule Certified Developer? Integration Professional is highly preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Github, etc.
- Expertise working on CloudHub environment API manager, Runtime Manager etc.
- Should be able to mentor team members in Mulesoft environment, coding best practices.
- Collaborate with other key personnel and provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronized with the ever changing business needs.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and road maps for one or more technology domains.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Conduct in-depth MuleSoft specific code reviews to optimize resource utilization and capabilities
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing the MuleSoft Platform
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field
- Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with customers in MuleSofts ability to meet their business requirements
- Lead small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand
- Provide mentorship on advanced MuleSoft technical capabilities