Chevy Chase, MD
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 180 days ago
As a Mulesoft ESB Engineer, you will participate in requirements definition, product selection, design, development and implementation of Mule Soft Enterprise Service Bus suite adhering to SOA standards and best practices. The candidate will participate in proof of concept projects to validate various solutions/tools and will be responsible for developing the specifications that document format, structure and semantics of the data for the source/ target applications. Additional responsibilities include automating Mule Soft ESB system builds and overall life-cycle, troubleshoot complex technical issues and implement ESB standards and best practices. Finally, the candidate will be responsible for providing 24x7 support as required for releases and maintenance.
Do you want to joint this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• A minimum of 3 years of experience administering Mule Soft ESB solutions on complex systems and business environments is a must
• API Management, Data Transformation and Mapping Skills, Orchestration using BPMN and BPEL is desired
• Scripting Skill sets: Python, PowerShell, Perl and Shell scripting (BASH or Korn) is a plus
• Deep understanding of various protocols such as REST, HTTP, MQ, AMQP is desired
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux/AIX), Microsoft Server (2008 and above) is required
• Experience using Oracle (11g and higher), SQL Server is preferred
• Network Knowledge TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSH/SCP, SFTP, ACLs, NTP, LDAP is a plus
• Experience with SOAP, HTTP, JMS, XML and WSDL is desired
• Experience with Monitoring Tools Wily, BMC Patrol, Perceiver, SCUM and Splunk.is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Information technology is required.