The MuleSoft Developer will work with architects and end-users alike to build re-usable, scalable APIs used to integrate on-premise and cloud-based systems. The individual must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with business analysts and end-users to develop, deploy and maintain APIs and integrations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Spec, develop and deploy System, Process and Experience layer APIs and integrations based on technical design documents and business requirements.
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Maintain existing APIs and integration points within the MuleSoft platform.
- Test, debug and resolve issues as they arise during all parts of the development lifecycle.
- Design and adhere to best practices, standards and procedures as they pertain to the MuleSoft platform.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation on all APIs being developed to promote re-use.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the MuleSoft platform including Mule Runtime, available connectors, Design Center and API Management.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- A solid understanding of all aspects of the application development process as they pertain to the MuleSoft platform.
- Expertise in several areas including cloud computing, API integration, cloud messaging and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience using SOAP and REST protocols is a must.
- Strong Java and related programming experience -- design patterns, SOAP, REST, scripting, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and be able to handle projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 2 years' experience developing in the MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Java development and concepts.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer certification.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Programming and/or experience with Programming Languages - Java, REST, SOAP, XML, XSLT, JSON, RAML; Databases - MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle; and Software Suites - Anypoint Studio/Eclipse, GIT, Maven is preferred.