Who You’ll Work With
Slalom Emerge is a team of pioneers and trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with architects to translate business requirements into integration solutions
- Participate in technical design sessions and develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
- Develop, test, and document integration, custom development, and data migration solutions for business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domains
- Use common integration patterns and techniques to develop solutions that automate the flow of data to many downstream applications
- You will contribute to the development and expansion of new capabilities throughout the region with the potential for up to 30-40% travel
What You’ll Bring
- Experience developing application integration solutions using tools such as Mulesoft or on cloud service providers like AWS/GCP/Azure with limited oversight
- An awareness of data integration patterns and approaches (APIs, Microservices, Pub/Sub, Batch, Streaming, etc.)
- Knowledge of integration capabilities of applications like Salesforce, Workday, SAP, Netsuite, Service Now, Dynamics, etc.
- Familiarity with implementing integration design patterns