* Contract Position*
The Developer’s primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- 3- 5years of industry experience of Application Development in either of the following area’s
- Integration development with following skills (Java/J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Object-Oriented Programming, Database modeling.
? Experience with Agile development processes and continuous integration.
? Experienceworking with remote and offshore resources.
? Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
? Good analysis and problem solving abilities
? Experience performing root cause analysis to find errors as well as making revisions
? Good planning, organization, and work managements skills
? Ability to think critically to solve problems and align to our business goals
? Sales force development with following skills: APEX, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL
? High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Pega Certifications (SSA, CSA,LSA)
- Salesforce Certifications Developer (DEV-401)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Mulesoft
- Knowledge of Mulesoft and building integrations with Salesforce
- Prior experience integrating with MDM
- Bachelor's Degree