We are looking for Mulesoft Developer for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: ??Mulesoft Developer
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experienced in integration technologies and understand the integration design patterns and use cases.
- MuleSoft API management ? API design, API Documentation, API Security, API Developer Portal, RAML
- Very good understanding of CloudHub and the deployment patterns.
- Very good understanding of on premise deployment of API Proxy and ESB components and deployment patterns.
- Good understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts (OAuth, SAML, APIKeys) and how to setup an IAM repository for new organization in MuleSoft.
- Very good design skills for REST API and good understanding of REST architectural principles.
- Good understanding of policies supported out of the box by MuleSoft and regarding custom policy development
- Good Java / J2EE developer
- XML, SOAP web services, adaptors.
- Distributed applications and advantages and constraints of distributed processing on ESB architecture.
- Team management skills.
- At least basic level of understanding of AWS is an added advantage.