Acumen Solutions is currently hiring MuleSoft Developers to join our team in the McLean, VA location.
As a MuleSoft Developer, you will implement APIs and process orchestrations based on requirements and design specifications. You will provide technical feedback and possible changes based on personal experience and knowledge, and respond to potential changing customer needs alongside a project team. You will build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process, and experience layers. You will assist in implementing these MuleSoft integrations within a continuous integration/continuous deployment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute in the design and development of MuleSoft-based orchestrations and API development with customers/clients
- Develop and execute complementary unit tests using MUnit
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Identify, communicate, debug, and resolve technical defects
- Assist with implementing optimization flows and orchestrations
Skill and Experience Requirements
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft orchestration development
- 2+ years of overall professional developer experience.
- Designed and developed MuleSoft APIs writing complementary RAML and design documentation specifications
- Experience with a breadth of MuleSoft inbound/outbound connectors, for example: Web Services, File, Database, Salesforce, JMS, AWS services, etc.
- Experience orchestrating complex use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
- Demonstrable understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol,and underlying internetworking concepts
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, and/or comparable toolsets
- Experience with Java programming/development, with Java Enterprise and Spring experience preferred
- One or more Mulesoft designer/developer certification(s) are a plus:
- MuleSoft Certified Developer (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate (RAML 1.0)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional (Mule 3)