Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Architecture Delivery Specialist are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
Technology Architectures professionals demonstrate end-to-end Technology Architecture skills, covering all T.A. aspects (Execution, Development and Operations); have experience in blueprinting, designing, estimating, implementing, testing and assessing end-to-end technology architecture and solutions; are typically certified by the MTA Certification programme.
Digital Architecture professionals demonstrate skills in Blueprint, Estimate, Architect, Implement, Test, Assess and Sell Technology Architectures for Digital Solutions, including but not limited to all the ADM Architecture work-stream activities and deliverables, covering the required blueprint & roadmap, analysis, design, build, test and deploy phases.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Candidates must reside or be willing to relocate within at least 100 miles of the following cities in the West: Los Angeles, San Jose, San Francisco, or Seattle
- A minimum of 2 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 1 year of professional hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. OR a minimum of 2 years of coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science, Mathematics; equivalent years of work experience; or an advanced degree (i.e. - Masters or Doctorate)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. for comparison/differentiation purposes
- Prior experience working in areas of integration technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining the following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, package, etc), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Certified Mulesoft Associate Developer or Mulesoft Developer