$100K — $150K *
Slalom is seeking a Mulesoft Architect to join our newly formed Regional Delivery Team – Southeast/Mid-Atlantic. This role sits in Washington DC and the team is a growth engine providing local markets access to cutting-edge capabilities and scarce expertise. You will help incubate and supporting delivery in our local Atlanta, Washington DC, Charlotte, and South Florida markets. The role will include 30-40% travel throughout the region.
· Deliver quality results in cross-functional work environments and teams
· Define and shepherd requirements into technical solutions and lead design sessions and technical solutions
· Define and clearly communicate requirements to all stakeholders
· Design and architect integrations for: Marketing Automation, Payments, Billing, Identity, Profile/CRM, Analytics, Ad Server, Digital Asset Management
· Monitor and manage implementation to ensure high quality and alignment with defined requirements
· Own complete lifecycle of delivery including architecture, design, development, test, and document integration solutions, custom development, and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domain
· 7+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
· 5+ years' experience providing technical solutions development for SaaS and on-prem applications using Java or .NET Technologies
· Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Ariba, etc.)
· Integration architecture experience with Mulesoft or other middleware solutions such as IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
· Experience with API Management, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration technologies and standards
· Passionate about cloud platform and solutions in SaaS, Digital and Collaboration space
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
· Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
· Relevant industry certifications preferred.
· Familiarity with multiple programming environments and tools
· Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
· Demonstrated skills in helping negotiate priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering)
· Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
· Ability to travel 30-40%
Valid through: 11/13/2020