We are looking for ??Mulesoft Architect for our client in Parsippany, NJ
Job Title: ??Mulesoft Architect
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Integration Systems
- Define architecture best practices and put in place structure to ensure compliance
- Implement appropriate change management and release management processes
- Provide regular reports to development and technical operations teams about the health of the Integration Systems and the areas that need to be addressed.
- Plan for future scale and performance needs based upon historical patterns and projected system growth
- Own the Monitoring, Performance Management, SLA Management and Operational Reporting/Dashboards for Integration Systems.
- Drive the use of testing and optimization tools for the Integration Systems.
- Own core data movement and integration systems tooling and practices definitions
- Implement correct process for development changes to integration systems
- Analyze the current integration architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify need for system integration and build its associated technical artifacts
- Participate in design and development meetings that require significant adjustments to integration flows and design
- Develop Integration and Data Movement Code with in the MuleSoft and .Net toolsets. Including both POC and Prototypes for otherDevelopers and Production Ready Items.
- Trouble-shoot issues in all environments as and when needed
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to development team, enhancing their understanding of integration best practices
- Maintain knowledge of technology trends, standards, and methodologies thru extensive reading and attendance at conferences.
- Apply the technology thought leadership findings to constantly improve software development process/platforms
- Active Collaboration with the following key groups: Product Owners, Software Architects, Enterprise Data Management, Quality Assurance, Technical Operations, Business Operations and Project Management
- 5+ years’ experience as Technical Integration Architect(Mule soft)
- Computer Science or related undergrad
- Experience working in small or startup environment
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Extensive Mulesoft experience with Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio and Mule API Management
- Experience with design of services oriented architecture and micro-services
- Skilled in architecting integration systems
- Strong development skills
- Strong ability to write and debug integration flows
- Experience as an object orientated software engineer
- Extensive Experience in a Scrum/Agile SDLC Environment. Must be able to show previous results working in an Agile or Scrum SDLC.
- Ability to help in design of complex systems
- Experience with multiple commercial integration systems a plus (Tibco, Biztalk, IBM)
- Solution and delivery oriented with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.