?We are looking for Mulesoft API Developer for our client in Mountain View, CA
Job Title: Mulesoft API Developer
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Minimum of 6-8years of experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mulesoft APIs and ESB.
- Experience designing and developing restful, SOAP and micro services.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in J2EE, JAVA, JSON, XML, SOAP, XSLT, XPATH, XSD etc. and J2EE frameworks like spring and hibernate.
- Experience in ESB and message integration techniques like Aggregation, Transformation(DATA WEAVE), Dynamic routing, Content based routing, Re-sequencer etc. using Mule ESB
- Experience in scalable Mule Flows, Error handling etc.
- Experience in Design and implementation of Mule Transactions, Async flows, Message Filters, Message Translators, Content Enricher, Scatter-Gather integration patterns
- Experience in development of testing suites using Mule Munit, JMeter to test regular mule flow etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Github, etc.
- Expertise working on CloudHub environment API manager, Runtime Manager etc.
- Should be able to mentor team members in Mulesoft environment, coding best practices.
- Collaborate with other key personnel and provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronized with the ever changing business needs.