We are looking for Mulesoft Anypoint Platform API Developer for our client in Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Mulesoft Anypoint Platform API Developer
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- 6+ years of experience with strong understanding of Mulesoft
- Experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform including
- Designing APIs,
- Building APIs,
- Deploying and Managing APIs
- Accessing and Modifying Mule Messages
- Structuring Mule Applications
- Consuming Web Services
- Handling Errors
- Controlling Message Flow
- Data transformation logic
- Connecting to different Resources
- Processing Records
- This role will be part of a team which will expose business functionality to both internal and external clients using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform API software.
- The team will deliver the work following an Anypoint platform process
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Provide development services and assistance to project teams and other IT Function Organizations in initiatives requiring data, application and/or system integration while fostering best practices in integration
- Cover all aspects of the application delivery life-cycle (technology selection, design and delivery)
- Establish strong business partnerships through direct involvement in solution consulting, technical design and business engagements.
- Outperform business demands by building creative, quality integration solutions driving effectiveness and efficiency of applications.
- Partner closely with business analysts, application developers, architects, and operations support on projects and initiatives to design and implement integration solutions.
- Implements integration patterns and design concurred and approved by Integration Architects
- Contribute to the advancement of organizational capabilities for integration patterns, practices, and platforms that simplify and lower total cost of ownership for integration.