AMD Advanced Technology Group is an entrepreneurial research and development team to build AMD's future advanced platforms & products. Our teams work closely with outside customers and internal teams to develop hardware, software and systems solutions into next generation computing platforms. As part of AMD Advanced Technology Group, you will have the opportunity develop a winning team that will collaborate with internal teams & customers, explore new platform technologies, and lead the development of best-in-class hardware, software and systems technologies that our customers will use for real-world problems.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead AMD's tooling for current and future generations products
- Develop software and platforms solutions that address the evolving needs of AMD's customers
- Drive research and development, proofs of concept, technology transfer, and customer interactions that lead to the development of AMD best-in-class machine intelligence platforms
- Collaborate with research, engineering, and other AMD teams to drive platforms solutions for machine intelligence applications.
The best applicant will have:
- 10+ industry experiences in working with camera technologies
- Expertise with various systems hardware & software research & development
- Large-scale machine learning software experience
- Expertise with boot loaders, BIOS, BSP for various HW platforms
- Master or equivalent experience in a field associated with real time operating system development as applied mathematics, statistics, or computer science.