MTS- Full Stack Developer ( Cloud )
The MTS Web UI Developer position is an exciting position that includes Web UI requirements gathering, design and development of our critical developer and cloud interfaces. Ideal candidates will have a strong base in full stack development with an emphasis on the upper layers of the stack (UI and business logic). UIs needing development includes developeronboarding, deployment dashboards and KPI monitoring and will use frameworks like React.js or equivalents. This is working on new product development efforts so most areas are getting built from the ground up.
- Architect, design and develop UI interfaces and business logic for developer and cloud operations back ends.
- Participate in full stack architecture, design and deployment for a growing set of microservices.
- Work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of distributed storage systems.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues.
- Experience in one or more Web based UI environments.
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux or expertise in Windows.
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Cassandra, Zookeeper and other large-scale distributed systems preferred.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V, Xen. VMware preferred.
- Familiarity with x86 architecture, virtualization and/or storage management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required. Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 2+ years of writing production applications required.