The Unified Memory Controller(UMC) is an IP that delivers into all SoCs that are shipped by AMD. We verify a highly configurable, flexible design that supports multiple DRAM technologies on the same codebase.
We deliver to server, console, discrete graphics and low power SoC’s which involves supporting DDR4/LPDDR/GDDR5,6/HBM. There are many challenges as we continuously add features, refine our design and enhance our testbench to take on the next generation of projects
As a verification team member, your responsibilities would include
Experience with Verilog, System Verilog, and Object-Oriented Programming expertise are a requirement
- Experience with UVM and Perl is preferred
- Requires strong Programming and debug skills.
- Experience with DRAM controllers and ddr phys is a plus.
- Requires strong communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a cross-site team environment.
- Strong Computer Architecture knowledge
Requisition Number: 47049