Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Understand the architecture of the graphics IP and functional block being designed.
- Work with Architects and shape micro-architecture of digital blocks, write design specification.
- Digital design and RTL coding for assigned block.
- Synthesis and timing closure in co-ordination with Physical Design team.
- Closely work with block architect to understand design trade-offs and performance challenges.
- Actively participate in Power/Performance/Area improvement planning and implementation.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers.
- Have in depth knowledge of entire design process from Design specification, defining architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design and functional verification, synthesis, Physical Design, Timing closure, Tape-out, and post-Si debug.
- Minimum 8 years of digital design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Verilog, familiarity with System Verilog for design, Lint, Synthesis, and STA.
- Experience using industry standard tools and adaptability to utilize home grown tools.
- Prior experience with graphics design/pipelining is a plus.
- Experience with PPA is an advantage.
- Good understanding of computer organization/architecture.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details.
- Must be a self starter, and able to independently drive tasks to completion.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Master's Degree with at least 8 years or Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years working experience in ASIC area.
Requisition Number: 49621