MTS - Big Data Infrastructure
Nutanix is disrupting the multibillion dollar Enterprise Cloud market by pioneering the first converged compute & storage virtualization platform that can incrementally scale out to manage petabytes of data while running tens of thousands of virtual machines.
The Nutanix Insights team focuses on building a Big DataInfrastructure to derive insights from data collected from Data Centers across our customer base. These insights will drive the efforts towards Data Center optimization, Pro-active support and auto-remediation, Operations and Engineering Process optimizations and product features. We are seeking experienced engineers and architects with Big Data Platform/Infrastructure/Analytics expertise for Petabyte scale data and a passion to drive the design of next generation Data Center and Cloud infrastructures.
- Engineer, design and build Big Data Analytics Platform for the software defined data center
- Build systems and software to deliver deep data science based insights.
- Work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of distributed systems.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high quality products and services in a fast paced environment
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Big DataInfrastructure and software engineering
- Strong knowledge of designing and development of distributed systems software on large datasets for machine learning, data mining and analytics
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Optimization
- Experience with Big DataInfrastructure and working technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Hadoop Ecosystem and Mapreduce
- Streaming Analytics and Real Time processing experience such as Spark Streaming, Storm is desirable
- Experience in designing and performance tuning data pipeline jobs is desirable
- Datacenter Monitoring and Telemetry experience such as SNAP, collectd or any other data/log collection is desirable