PayPal is seeking MTS1 Software Engineer to join Finance and Analytical Services Team in Hyderabad. As a member of FADS Reporting team, MTS1 Software Engineer will support in the development and execution of strategic transformation programs & initiatives, strategic engineering architecture design, and platform performance monitoring. MTS1 Software Engineer will be responsible for providing Domain expertise in area of SAP HANA, Hadoop, BW, SAC to help develop new reports, improve existing reports and be able to learn new Technologies and Tools; work cross-functionally with Global Finance Operations,. Global Finance Products, Global and local controllership, and other stakeholders to build high quality dashboards and reports; Present findings and recommendations to senior-level/non-technical stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, test, documentation, and support across multiple platforms (Hadoop, SAP, Unix)
- Develop and Support high Quality, Complex Visualizations (Dashboards and Reports) that present business metrics using latest Business Intelligence Tools.
- Expertise in ECC extractor builds, enhancements using BADI, ABAP & construction of generic data sources.
- Expertise on building SAP artifacts, like complex ETL’s, Eclipse based modelling, Transformations, Advanced DSO’s, Composite Providers, Calculation views, Analytical views, SQL Stored Procedures, Table Functions, SDA, Native HANA, etc.
- Expertise in Performance Analysis using Hana Studio, SQL Explain Plans, Plan Visualizations, Optimization techniques, etc. Expert in handling high volumes of Data.
- Expertise in SAP Advance Analysis, Business Explorer, AAO/BEx Workbooks, Business Objects, SAC Reporting Solutions. Good to have Google Looker skills.
- Expertise in advanced Adhoc Reporting and experience training end users on features/functionality.
- Ability to Analyze various options and come up with recommendations for consolidating data warehousing systems & upgrade activities (Hadoop, BW/4HANA, BPC4HANA)
- Design complex end to end Reporting Solutions. Must have strong Data Analysis and Data Mining skills to translate Business Requirements into Actionable Insights.
- Good experience in complex reconciliation activities (Sub Ledger to General Ledger, etc.). Play a key role in Financial Close Activities (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly).
- Must have good understanding of Payments and Credit industry Business Processes and Analytical Models.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key Business Stakeholders. Drive, support audit requests in a timely manner.
- Drive Key Tasks, Projects end to end with minimal guidance. Must be a self starter, looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
Required Skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field is preferred
- 10+ years of expertise in SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP BOBJ, SAP SAC, SAP BPC, Hadoop
- Good to have knowledge of GCP
- Experience in SAP BW, SAP ECC, SAP Bank Analyzer and Hadoop
- Ability to work with process modeling tools such as HP ALM, IBM Blue Works Live, Visio, ITSM, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, etc.)
- Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Strong technical/development background and proven ability to dig into technical details and manage deployments from end-to-end.
- Proven experience leading the design and implementation of application development programs and release management processes.
- Experience managing projects through the full development life cycle including support during pilot, rollout, and post production.
- Strong business expertise, keen understanding of business needs, and ability to translate these needs into aggressive yet achievable roadmaps and delivery schedules.
- Proficient with release documentation and comfortable developing/using metrics to measure release success and identify efficiency improvement areas.
- Success in developing artifacts to support major software implementation projects with multiple stakeholders across several regions.
- Professional maturity combined with high energy and collaborate with other teams.
- Experience working in large, complex environments, with specific focus on infrastructure and/or applications development.
- Proven ability to manage diverse, highly complex problems and ability to devise solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple project teams and inter-related workstreams including collaboration across multiple organizations such as PMO, IT, QA, Release Management, and Finance operations