We work closely with cross functional teams, such as Architects, Product Development, Product Managers, QA as well as Data Center, IaaS, PaaS etc. using our technical knowledge to improve the functionality of the eBay's platform framework including Infrastructure and Applications.
We would love to talk to you if many (or even better all) of the below apply to you:
- Excited to solve problems at an unprecedented scale (Scale to Billions of requests, optimize to shave off milliseconds, strive for non-stop availability are some of our perennial goals).
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Exhibit intense customer orientation to understand their issues and address them via challenging staus-quo and proposing platform/process enhancements
- Have a passion to create, contribute and promote effective use of Open Source technologies
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is required and 2+ years related software development work experience or 4+ years of practical Operations related development experience.
- Applicant must have experience in - Java, Angular, and Spring
- Would also be beneficial if applicant had experience in - NoSql CouchBase, GoLang, and Operations Environment
- Skill sets and knowledge in object-oriented design, development best practices and enterprise application development in Java