$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
. The candidate will work closely with the various business units, product management, architecture and operations as well as third party software vendors. The candidate is expected to be a self-starter and a team player, a strong driver for results.
* Design, develop and support projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
* Develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
* Participate in all aspects of PDLC including requirement/design reviews as well as code reviews
* Create testing harness/infrastructure/test cases/Automation geared towards ensuring quality of the product
* Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
* Lead product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior team members
* Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
* Share release management duties on feature rollouts,
* Develop industry and product technical expertise
* Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
*Ability to think out of the box in solving real world problems.
*A portfolio or work samples demonstrating coding skills (e.g links to Github repository from open source contributions).
*Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
*Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
*Payment Industry experience a plus
Valid Through: 2019-9-16