You would become an integral part of the Identity team that is responsible for all aspects of Identity and Access Management platforms including Identity Lifecycle Management, Role Based Access Management, Single Sign On and Federation, Privileged Account Management and Directory services which includes Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD.
You will do:
- Responsible for the delivery and operations of products and solutions for Single Sign-On, Federated SSO, Multi-factor Authentication, Identity & Access Management and Directory services
- Supports the development of an IAM strategy, implementation roadmap and architectural blueprint across on premise, cloud, and mobile systems.
- Manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced, project driven environment
- Drives root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis for incidents and service interruptions.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Supports the stand up of necessary system software, hardware, and equipment (physical or virtual) to meet changing infrastructure needs
- Maintains, upgrades, and supports existing systems and infrastructure to ensure operational stability
- Develops logical and physical technology documentation on new or existing systems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as needed.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline with 6+ years of related experience
You have done:
- Solid experience with a variety of Identity Management, Access management and Single Sign On Federation products using SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and Oath technology.
- Experience with multi factor authentication and Managed PKI as well as in depth knowledge of various protocols e.g. SSL, RADIUS, LDAP, NTLM, Kerberos, SSL, HTTP, REST
- Previous experience with compliance and audit frameworks is a plus
- You have a track records of delivering multi-functional, interdependent projects/initiatives.
- Ability to exercise crucial judgment in highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks with good interpersonal, people and collaboration skills and a desire to improve practices and processes to produce effective results
- You are determined to work on fast-paced technologies and meeting aggressive deadlines; open-minded, self-motivated hard worker.
- You are at ease and in control while working with staff members and user community, especially with senior business management staff. You are able to interact with employees at all levels of the company.
- Experience with SailPoint, Ping-identity & CyberArk products is a plus.
- Experience with AD and Azure AD is a double plus.
- CISSP, CISM, or relevant Vendor training/certification preferred