MSR Portfolio Manager
Agility 360 is looking to fill the position of MSR Portfolio Manager for a well-established REIT in Minneapolis, MN. The ideal candidate will have extensive MSR experience throughout transaction processing, pricing, business development, product research, and change management.
This person will manage all aspects of the bulk MSR acquisition program and work directly with senior management providing guidance throughout the process.
- Create and manage all related policies and procedures
- Serve as subject matter expert in all areas of MSR transactions
- Establish framework and document any changes to MSR co-issue program
- Support negotiations of letters of intent, purchase, and sale agreements
- Proactively add bench strength to overall program
What you need to have:
- Undergraduatedegree (preferably in finance, accounting, legal, or related field)
- 7+ years experience in mortgage servicing and originations
- Robust knowledge of GSE and government MSR purchase transactions
What you get:
- Position located in Minneapolis, MN (Relocation Provided)
- Salary TBD + bonus
- 100% Health & Dental Premium covered