Job DescriptionJob ID:21000537
"Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority."MSP Channel Manager
The MSP Channel Manager seeks, qualifies, trains and manages MSPs and VARs to become consistent revenue producers for Windstream Enterprise.Job Responsibilities:
Job RequirementsMinimum Requirements:
- Mnages channel MSPs and VARs to perform at a level of sales at or above quota.
- Meets with prospective candidates and qualifies them to become MSPs and VARs agents.
- Coaches and educates MSPs and VARs agents, face to face, regarding Windstream strategic products, processes and procedures to improve their productivity and results.
- Attends sales calls with end users to qualify and present Windstream strategic solutions.
- Collaborates with MSPs and VARs agents to qualify and strategize on prospective Windstream sales opportunities.
- Collaborates with MSPs and VARs agents to provide complete and accurate sales job packages.
- Interfaces with multiple departments to ensure delivery of services and ongoing MSPs and VARs agents and customer satisfaction.
- Prepares MSPs and VARs agents' proposals and is proficient in meeting sales profitability goals on a per deal basis.
Associate degree or equivalent; 7 years MSPs and/or VARs sales experience or the equivalent combination of education and MSPs and/or VARs sales experience.Preferred Requirements:
BA/BS degree; experience in Channel Sales Management. Extensive knowledge of our on-line tools including our Web-based product and PAO (Solution & Pricing Tool). Solid understanding of data products.EEO Statement:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.