Join the REMARKABLE team at SwedishAmerican! As a division of UW Health, we offer patients local access to many world-class specialists right here in Rockford, Illinois and surrounding communities.
We are seeking a Operations Manager to:
- Join our world-class team of doctors, nurses and other health care professionals in providing everything from preventive health care to highly specialized programs.
- Provide quality care in a compassionate patient- and family- centered environment.
- Manage operations and the delivery of patient care within the Unit/Clinic. Formulate department goals, objectives and strategic plans that integrate the organization's values, service excellence philosophy and assure overall compliance with regulatory, safety, security, accrediting body and hospital standards.
- Monitor staff resource utilization, including preparing and reviewing daily staff schedules, addressing short term fluctuations and assigning daily work and/or patient assignments.
- Prepare and monitor department operating and capital budgets and analyze monthly variances.
- Oversee department staff education and performance evaluation process ensuring competence and compliance with department and hospital rules and regulations and human resources policies.
- Maintain an environment that promotes positive change strategies and individual growth.
- Monitor and evaluate operational, financial and clinical outcomes and customer satisfaction making appropriate structural changes and communicating issues which need to be addressed to management, staff and physicians.
- Work closely with physicians to establish and implement departmental mission, goals, strategic plans and objectives that support the Health System mission.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least three years management experience.
- Manages multiple clinics, higher percentage of encounters, staff, providers, operating expense budget and revenue.
- Excellent judgment, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of clinic operations and familiarity with principles of employee development.
- Familiarity with computer programs and system applications.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of staff within the organization and community.
- Successful completion of annual job specific competencies and skill verification tools required.