$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Managed Services Center (MSC) Onboarding Engineer, you will drive the technical execution of the validation and provisioning phases of onboarding for new customers. You will be responsible for delivering the customer onboarding experience while utilizing the company's in-house automation and tools. You will resolve level one complex problems in a timely manner, involving use of problem management database and help desk systems.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
• Execute, manage and lead a set of MSC customers thru the technical onboarding process
• Maintain internal and/or client-facing documentation, as assigned
• Interface with internal and external organizations and ensure onboarding process is properly completed
• Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvements to appropriate internal constituents
• Escalate unresolved issues to internal ePlus staff within pre-determined timeframes, based on contractual obligations, on a client-by-client basis
• Maintain current and high level of technical skill in field of expertise; Keep abreast of developments in computing technology and solutions to common problems
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
• Handle confidential matters and information professionally
• Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
• Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
• Experience/training on one or more of the following:
o Cisco IOS/NXOS, Cisco Voice/Collaboration, Windows Server, Linux, NetApp, VMware
• Ability to perform basic network troubleshooting
• Understanding of SNMP and API monitoring
• Strong understanding of WAN, LAN, interfaces, protocols, topology and concepts
• Excellent organization, oral and written communications skills
• Work well both in a team environment and independently
• CCNA/MTA Certification or 2 or more years of experience
• Python, BASH, Powershell scripting preferred
• Troubleshooting WAN/LAN networking issues preferred
• Understanding of DHCP/DNS and VLAN, NAT, VPN switching concepts preferred
• Experience with Remedy, Sciencelogic EM7, and the ITIL Process preferred
Education and Experience:
• 2 or more years of networking and/or systems administration experience
Valid Through: 2019-10-17