MSBI Technical Architect
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
Summary of Responsibilities
The Technical Architect is responsible for the technical solution design, Reporting, evaluation, and implementation of Business Intelligence/Data Analytics or other similar technology for external or internal clients. Must have experience leading/running own project.
Partner with the customers to understand their needs and propose specific solutions based on Microsoft's BI Platform: SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services (SSIS), Power Pivot, Power BI, APS, Machine Learning, SharePoint2010/2013, and Office 2010/2013. Also be involved in making technical proposals, solution presentations and preparing statements of work. Manage client and projects to build BI Solutions. Core responsibility shall be to execute BI projects and coordinate the technical work of business analysts, data modelers, ETL developers, and reportdevelopers.
- Should have at least 6years of experience with a minimum of 3years of experience in creating BI solutions and building data warehouses including:
- Engaged with business users to gather requirements and design/architect large Data warehouse using the Kimball methodology
- Performed Use-case analysis
- Reporting Experience
- Have a sound understanding of ETL design using ETL tools to extract data from heterogeneous data sources
- Experience with BI Tools such as: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, APS, Azure, Hadoop, Power BI
- Developed analysis and reporting solutions using tools like: Power Pivot, Power View, Tableau, Hyperion Essbase, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Business Objects, ProClarity, Reporting Services, Excel, Crystal reports, etc.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Design (Preference given to candidates who also have a business degree)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Passionate about learning the latest technology
- Must have experience with Tabular
• Certified BI Professional
• Understanding of Share Point