More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We are seeking a MS SQL DatabaseDeveloper to become an integral part of our team in Birmingham, AL. This position will interface with external customers and internal teams across our corporate offices.This individual must have Deployment, provisioning experience with IIS, SQL Server as well as either .net stack or J2EE stack exposure. The candidate will need to write SQL, have great troubleshooting and testing skills with high attention to detail.
- Create code for database modification, construct and access using stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Conduct advanced SQL query writing.
- Develop internal and external reports using industry standard tools (SSRS).
- Work with otherinternal departments to define and document the scope and functional requirements for data needs.
- Migrate applications from development to testing then production.
- Create, modify, document and enhance data specifications such as mapping data elements from source systems into target systems.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Use of deductive reasoning and analytical ability to transform data into information for key decision makers.
- All other requirements of role to accomplish business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical major or experience work equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in database development.
- Experience with advance query design, stored procedures, views, functions, index design, and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
- SSIS/SSRS experience.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills – demonstrates positive attitude and able to effectively work with others as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Good decision making skills and initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.