We are looking for MS Project Server for our client in Spring, TX
Job Title: MS Project Server
Job Location: Spring, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Extensive experience using MS Project Server for scheduling of resources for projects- must be able to build and maintain schedules within the tool
- Experience managing complex schedules
- Experience baselining schedules
- Experience with resource loaded schedules
- Experience in a project environment working on multiple projects supporting multiple project managers
- Experiencebudgeting and forecasting
- Experience with cost and schedule variance analysis
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel for budgeting
- Partner with Program Manager and Project Team for new projects to develop and integrate the masterschedule from high level WBS.
- Report with status updates as project progresses. Much of the initial work will be with the engineering team
- Introduce and grow resource-loaded schedules and earned value management.
- Create, manage, maintain and updateschedules in a complex project environment.
- Keep Project Managers informed of impacts to project schedule.
- Responsible for communicating any schedule conflicts, resource constraints, and time constraints to the project team.
- Works with staff from throughout the company as well as with Project Managers to develop detailed project plans (with all tasks, durations, etc.) from concept through completion for approved projects with all the interacting departments.
- Utilize MS Project to manage projects and develop and socialize schedulereports.
- Support the preparation of progress reports, standardized reporting procedures and the monitoring of overall project performance
- Communicate and publish plans to appropriate involved individuals to ensure each person understands the overall scope of the project and when tasks are required to be begun and completed.
- Resource-loading and earned-value management experience is nice to have, but the focus for this role is on scheduling.
- Adherence with Customer IT PMO Schedule Management methodology