MS Project Scheduler
5 - 7 years experience •
CSRA is currently searching for an experienced MS Project Scheduler with strong working knowledge of Earned Value Management and operational knowledge to join our team in support of DynPort Vaccine Company
The MS Project Scheduler will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and statusing of multiple resource loaded projects of varying complexity with earned value reporting requirements.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Utilize methods to assist with planning and tracking projects utilizing Microsoft Project and/or Server, and other tools
- Coordinate all planning and statusing activities across a diverse technical team
- Preparation of the monthly Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) and other cost and schedule metrics as required by the contract.
- Interface and collaborate with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule
- Gather monthly milestone updates
- Provide performance analysis on cost, and schedule performance, SLAs, and the associated variance analysis as needed
- Implementation and documentation of baseline changes.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process documentation and procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be an intermediate to expert level user of MS Project (2010.
- Possess working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version) and Scheduling.
- Have the ability to operate in a complex professional environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Demonstrate sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Four or more years MS Project 2010 and MS Project Server related experience required.
- Hands-on experience with Earned Value Management Software (desired)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) (desired)
- Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP) (desired)
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.