The Eden Consulting Group has been providing Project Management, Scheduling and Systems Engineering consulting services to the Federal government since 1997. ECG's talented team of professionals average over 20years of experience and have helped their customers to build and launch satellites into space and build some of the nations most integrated computer systems. The company is currently seeking a planning/scheduling professional with high-level proficiency in Microsoft Project.
- 5+ years experience supporting schedule management
- Proficiency in scheduling with MS Project and Microsoft Project Server versions 2010/2013/2016
- Strong experience developing and managing integrated masterschedules (IMS)
- Ability to lead a schedule development effort
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Technical writing skills for creation of reports, technical manuals, and related documentation
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline required, masterspreferred
- The following certifications are preferred: MCP, MCTS, PMP, PMI-SP, PSP
ECG provides a competitive salary range and a full range of benefits including: Employee Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Continuing Education; Long-term Disability Insurance; Earned Leave Time: Life/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance; 401K Plan with Employer Matching.
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.