We are looking for MS Exchange / Office 365 Engineer for our client in Atlanta, GA?
Job Title: MS Exchange / Office 365 Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA?
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
??Experienced senior engineer in the Microsoft messaging space, specifically around Exchange and Office 365. This engineer with support BAU activities and assist in escalations as we migrate users to Office 365.
- Manage and administer all messaging systems (email, archive, spam, security, instant messaging, enterprise voice, mobility and Office 365)
- Administer and support Microsoft Active Directory as it pertains to Microsoft Exchange and Lync 2010.
- Document resolutions for escalated tickets and inform downstream fix agents.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to Held Desk and end users.
- Open up cases with vendors and work through resolution.
- Assist in the migration and remediation of email to Office 365
- Responds to server monitoring system alerts to evaluate and remediate identified problems
- Participates in the identification of vulnerabilities and their mitigation.
- Maintains effective communications with vendors, peers and clients in support of assigned projects and tasks.
- Writes and maintains scripts to automate and troubleshoot systems as necessary
- Bachelors of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- Must have 10+ years Systems Administration experience with an focus on Microsoft Exchange
- Must have 3+ years of Office 365experience including migrations from on-premises
- Office 365 or Exchange 2013/2016 MCSE highly desired
- Must have both hands-on implementation experience, and expert level knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Exchange 2010/2016/O365, Lync/Skype, SharePoint2007/2013, Active Directory.
- Previous experience in a highly available enterprise class Exchange environment of over 10,000 seats.
- Previous experiencesupporting an enterprise Lync or Skype for Business infrastructure
- Must have strong scripting abilities/experience with PowerShell. Ability to create complex parameterized scripts, powershell functions and modules.
- Windows Server administration 2012 or above
- MS Active Directory
- Proficiency with answering support questions regarding the MS Office suite (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) for both on premise and cloud users.