We're looking for a proven Functional Analyst to gather refine and document detailed business requirements for a world-class MS Dynamics 365 environment.
This analyst will be responsible for documenting "as-is?and "to-be? business process flows, defining acceptance criteria for each requirement, configuring the CRM modules to meet each requirement and will possess the ability to review Functional Design to ensure it meet requirements.
In this role, this functional analysts will:
? Partner with the internal global user groups to learn their business, business processes, challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives.
? Participates with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gains understanding of the purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices. Ensures full understanding of issues and enhancements that need to be addressed.
? Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
? Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases and actively managing user priorities.
? Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
? Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis
? Manages project task responsibilities, including identification of project risks and conducting user training, generating training requirements documentation.
? Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
? Leads user acceptance testing identify testers, develop test scripts and conduct test execution. Document and execute test plan and scripts efficiently and effectively.
? Conducts appropriate analysis of existing data to help identify patterns, aid in data quality and support business cases.
- Experience in full-cycle implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 365
- Good understanding of the Sales, Field Service and Case Management Process (within CRM)
- Experience in writing detailed Business Requirements and Functional Design documentation
- Strong understanding of the CRM Platform and all the functional modules
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in multinational and geographically dispersed teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).