MS Azure Cloud Security / Identity Manager
We are looking for MS Azure Cloud Security / Identity Manager for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: MS Azure Cloud Security / Identity Manager
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Provide direction and input into the 2-5year migration plan for the application migration in alignment with strategy defined by SAMS Team and Cloud CoE.
- Lead portions of the program development and strategy
- Oversee program branding, visioning, and strategic planning
- Develop and promote industry best practices and standards regarding project execution, stakeholder management, executive management, and deployment
- Manage network of leaders and change managers functioning in the security and cloud space, aligning messaging and identify collaboration opportunities
- Responsible for developing and managing the stakeholder planning and engagement
- Lead the assessment of the organizational capability required to support the technology transformation
- Actively maintain and strengthen stakeholder relationships
- Strategically partner with outside consultants in order to bring specialized knowledge
- Research, develop, and implement opportunities
- Actively manage partnerships and alliances
- Facilitate internal reviews and provide consultant feedback
- Deliver presentations and seminars to networking groups, alliance partners, and stakeholder
- Represent the program in customer-facing communication
- Minimum of 15-20 years of direct or equivalent relevant experience (projects, technologies).
- Previous migration experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies
- Previous knowledge of implementing SAML-based SSO external apps
- Previous experience in a large enterprise environment
- Previous experience with large global teams
- Consulting experience in strategic planning, complex project management and organizational transformation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team of high value add individual contributors and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct stakeholder engagements, gather requirements, and translate to functional and design specifications for solutions.
- Demonstrated ability in working with a wide range of employees
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, and juggle multiple long-term complex tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented with strong focus on execution and team collaboration
- Demonstrated critical thinking, and problem solving.
- 3-5years of IAM Security and Cloud Migration experience in a consulting capacity