We are looking for MS Active Directory Admin for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: MS Active Directory Admin
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Essential Job Duties:
- The Active Directory Engineer will be a member of the Active Directory support team (Level 3).
- This person will support and maintain Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS and related Identity and Access Management applications.
- This person will participate in upgrades, security patching, maintenance and monitoring of MS Active Directory and other Identity and Access Management applications.
- This person will participate in 24/7 on-callresponsibilities in response to emergency situations.
- This person will coordinate with engineering teams for major projects and upgrades.
- This person will develop junior staff to become proficient in Active Directory support and administration.
- Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Senior level 7+ years of IT experience, with minimum 5+ years of administration of large Microsoft Active Directory environments.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory replication configurations
- Expert knowledge of FSMO roles assignment
- Expert knowledge of designing, planning and implementation on GPO's
- Proficient in doing recovery of AD Domain Controllers, DNS, WINS, DHCP servers
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS protocols, and implementations and support of above.
- Proficient in health, security and capacity monitoring of MS Active Directory
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud and Azure Active Directory relates support activities
- MSCE, CCNA, CISSP
- Other relevant Microsoft or security certifications