What we offer
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing customer base.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial MRO customers.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel’s product lines in the territory.
- Have/Develop knowledge of the market and on the major applications & technologies that are typically found in the assigned market areas.
Who we are looking for
- 3 or more years of industrial sales experience.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- A self starter/manager able to use Henkel’s resources to maximize opportunities within territory.
- The ideal candidate will possess value-added selling experience as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing, quality engineering and maintenance teams.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Territory covers most of western Michigan and has strong existing relationships