Theindustrialtechnologies division of The Henkel Corporation is seeking qualified individuals to sell Henkel brands andtechnologies, including LOCTITE brand adhesives, sealants and coatings directly toindustrial MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) markets through anetwork ofindustrialdistributors.
What we offer
- Grow and profitably maintain Henkel’s General Industrial Adhesive Technologies business in Eastern MO / Central, Southern IL area centered in St. Louis with existing sales base in excess of $2.0 MM.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing customer base.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial MRO customers.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel’s product lines in the territory.
- Have/Develop knowledge of the market and on the major applications & technologies that are typically found in the assigned market areas.
- Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Recognize competitive forces and prepare sales strategies to offset them.
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Excellent Benefits • 401K with Company Match • Company Stock Purchase Plan • Company Car- Currently Ford Edge • Laptop Computer, iPad, Cell Phone
Who we are looking for
- 3 or more years industrial sales experience
- Four (4) year college degree
- A self starter/manager able to use Henkel’s resources to maximize opportunities within territory.
- The ideal candidate will possess value-added selling experience as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing, quality engineering and maintenance teams.
- Team player who works well with others.