MRI Field Service Engineer Team Leader
Our client is a global medical device company currently looking for a team leader designate who will take over from the current team leader upon retirement.
· Responsible for supporting MRI systems at clinical sites throughout US
· System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures.
· Preventive maintenance and repairs and perform new system installation
· Failure, maintenance and service reporting in ERP system.
· 3-10 years’ experience in field service for multi-disciplinary systems
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering - Must
· Travel 50-60%, mostly US. Some international travel for training purposes.
· Working hours second and third shift
· Proven experience in leading a service team ( 4 -8 employees) with similar tasks
· Organized, structured, capable working independently
· Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Good mechanical capabilities
· An ability to solve Hardware and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable situations