Education: Bachelor of Science / Arts degree in aviation or related field or equivalent academic experience.
Training and Experience: Must have flying experience (pilot or sensor) within the past seven (7) years and a minimum of 500 flying hours with the MQ-9 aircraft .
Desire Experience: Instructorexperience and 1000 hours in the MQ-9 aircraft.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail oriented, flexible in work assignments, work with little to no supervision, and enthusiastic. Ability to travel extensively as required by work assignments. Security clearance required.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current security clearance of “Secret” or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their aircraft by providing technical content for courseware.
- Conduct academic instruction.
- Conduct remedial student training when required.
- Monitor Stan Eval trends and initiate revisions in courseware to address customer trends.
- Monitor courseware currency in assigned academic areas of responsibility.
- Develop courseware/monitor courseware currency for their assigned aircraft and assigned areas of responsibility.
- Provide content input for all lesson revisions for which they are the primary SME.
- Coordinate lesson revision input with other I/SMEs.
- Identify areas of instruction requiring immediate attention.
- In coordination with the customer, develop an annual training plan for the primary customer site to which they are assigned.
- Review all aircraft and operations-related publications for updated information to be incorporated into courseware and training materials.
- Maintain proficiency and certification to teach as outlined in the CTI Instructor Training and Certification Plan.
- Serve as the interface between the customer and CTI.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned (e.g., business development, local meetings, CRM research, etc.).