The MPS Site Manager is responsible for the overall day to day operations as it is pertains to the personnel assigned to the contract and site. The Site Manager is responsible for all reports and operations required in the contract. The Site Manager shall also ensure that the goals and priorities of the project are met and customer satisfaction is achieved within the prescribed time lines and financial parameters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify trends and changes to enable proactive management
- Identify areas for improvement
- Measure Meridian’s adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Cover all relevant aspects and data points of operation
- Identify operational improvements and/or ability to reduce costs associated with the project
- Show return on investment for services and costs saving initiatives
- Prepare monthly usage reports
- Responsible for marketing of services including:
-Open Houses, Focus Groups, Regularly scheduled End-User surveys, Customized signage
-Advertising of services on customer’s intranet, User guides distributed to all administrative staff
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Manages staff on site
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimal 3years of related experience
- Minimal 3years of related experience
- With 2years’ experience in a project management role desired
- Computer literate (MS Office Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.)
- Good to excellent verbal and written skills as well as strong persuasive abilities and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Ability to make good business decisions (judgment and common sense)
- Strong financial / mathematical aptitude
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers
- Well motivated, able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- A self-starter with excellent time management and business sales competencies
- Possess a high degree of enthusiasm for customer service and vendor management
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly work on a computer for prolonged periods and walk on a frequent basis. Ability to communicate with individuals by telephone, e-mail and in person and lift up to 15 lbs. on an occasional basis. Ability to travel to client sites or other service locations.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license (DC, MD, or VA)
- Must maintain appropriate personal auto insurance coverage.
- Clean driving record - Must meet insurance underwriting requirements
Konica Minolta offers:
- Competitive compensation program.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.