Mountain Hardwear e-Commerce Site Manager
The e-Commerce Site Manager will help execute the e-Commerce business strategy and execution to drive improved on-line revenue and conversion.
This individual will also contribute to the growth, profitability, and innovation on our sites. The person in this role will achieve results by driving strategic site initiatives via customer interaction, promotions and performance reporting, identifies, evaluate and prioritize site improvements working with Web Analytics, Customer Experience, Merchandising teams and Marketing Channels.
- Meet on-line revenue objectives
- Maximize site performance and enhance the consumer online shopping experience on all Columbia Sportswear Company’s websites by leading and overseeing the planning, scheduling, deployment, execution and maintenance of all site content and project launches.
- Oversee the management and timely deployment of all merchandising campaign content on the website. Liaise with Marketing Channel Managers to develop and execute a wide range of online marketing initiatives, including site content optimization, SEO/SEM campaign development, online advertising and promotions.
- Direct and hold the project teams accountable for on-time, on-budget deliverables that meet quality standards and business strategies, including designers, development, merchandisers, marketing channels.
- Work independently to find creative solutions for challenges in any projects due to cross department resources and conflicting priorities.
- Maintain and execute the site merchandising calendar for the website to ensure revenue objectives are met
- Liaise with IT to ensure implementation of site calendar.
- Manage the overall online brand identity, image, and content delivery across the website, and ensure that proper communication with Brand Marketing and approvals are being met. .
- Provide second level testing, quality assurance and signoff for all site functionality.
- Communicates project status regularly to key stakeholders – additionally communicates with stakeholders, vendors, and other depts. on technical capabilities, issues and enhancements.
- Participate in usability testing to balance business goals and objectives with customer experience.
- Generate ideas for improving engagement and customer satisfaction with the site based on analysis of customer feedback and web analytics.
- 5-8 years total work experience in project management, e-Commerce or retail management required, including at least 3 years work experience in e-Commerce site management required
- Demonstrated experience and measurable results in continuous process improvement
- Strong experience with the management of multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Familiarity with Omniture and Google Analytics or other web analytics tools preferred
- Some experience with online marketing strategies, site conversion analytics, user experience improvements, and merchandising preferred, not required.
- Previous project management skills and/or certificates preferred.