About the Role
As a Motion Designer, you will design beautiful industry-leading content. You will produce content for interaction design, marketing campaigns that tell the story of Spin through brand design in both the digital and physical worlds.
- Produce work that demonstrates a proven knowledge of typography and composition, with a high level of creativity and innovation.
- Create brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in brand design and development.
- An excellent understanding of how to apply our brand aesthetics to motion and interaction design, as well as a desire to push the boundaries of how our brand is interpreted.
- A positive attitude and a lack of ego are a must. Spin supports team collaboration, idea sharing, and mentorship. We work hard to do good work together.
- A multidisciplinary designer at heart. Your design work will set an extremely high bar and act as an example that all designers want to follow.
- A highly detailed individual with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication with the rest of the design team.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize, and support your ideas.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles