$80K — $100K
Are you an experienced Mortgage Transaction Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work with a team of great professionals in an exciting, fast-paced industry? As MSR Transaction Manager, you will be responsible for various tasks supporting the acquisition of Bulk and Co-Issue Mortgage Servicing Rights (“MSRs”) pools.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to oversee significant volumes of MSR transfers efficiently and effectively as part of acquisitions and/or servicing transfers, ensuring that all transfers are converted in compliance with regulations and investor requirements.
The ideal candidate will gain valuable experience related to key aspects of mortgage servicing transactions, mortgage servicing and transfers as well as project and relationship management.
· Ensure complete and accurate documentation and compliance for significant volume of monthly Bulk and Co-Issue MSR acquisitions
· Coordinate due diligence with external parties or due diligence vendors for individual transactions
· Assist with responding to various seller and investor questions to ensure timely deal closings
· Handle various inquiries/problems related to purchase transactions and acquisitions
· Coordinate with sub-servicers on servicing transfers. Assist with custodian transfers, transfer requests, and acknowledgements with the Agencies.
· Review custodian exceptions on mortgage pools including recommending loan exclusions to management
· Work with external counsel and specialized vendors to ensure deal documents progress and reflect any topics that evolve during the due diligence process
· Ensure complete deliveries by confirming receipt of electronic data, loan images and physical loan documents
· Manage the document collateral storage for servicing transfers
· Maintain end-to-end accurate reporting of transaction, including data reconciliation and outstanding funds
· Track post-close custodian exceptions to ensure trailing documents are received
· Analyze key portfolio data and compile various monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports
· Assist in the refinement and improvement of policies and procedures as the group grows and evolves
· Analyze and implementation of key technology solutions enabling best-in-class procedures that remain efficient and scalable solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other similar discipline
· 3-5 years of recent work experience in the residential Mortgage Origination and/or Servicing industry, ideally at an active market participant (Bank or Non-Bank).
· The right candidate will be flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and have strong analytical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Project Management skills
· A self-teacher and quick learner able to pick up the technical skills necessary for any project
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
· Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite package including excellent knowledge of Excel
Valid through: 5/3/2021