Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Assists sales representatives in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible product and/or service for client prospects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identify and prioritize functionality gaps with the sales executive and the client/prospect, initiate request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds, and gather all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
- Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Maintains detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Provides input to appropriate sections of Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information.
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Participates in business requirements review with client/prospect.
- Participates in product release process.
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to Black Knight product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Develops and presents proposals to Business Review for approval.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Possesses knowledge of Black Knight applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
- Detailed knowledge of default administration and loan administration
- Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in (e.g., banking, utilities, etc.)
- Requires a strong working familiarity with Black Knight and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
- Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support Black Knight products
- Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, and project management skills
- Works well in an independent as well as team environment
- Familiar with competitors and their products
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management
- Travel is required approximately 50% of the time
Sales Solutions Consultant IV
Advanced professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success. Viewed as an expert in the field. May have a leadership role. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and possesses expert knowledge in all Black Knight products specific to two or more business lines and their relationship to other solutions. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires a minimum of twelve (12) years of business experience with specific solutions, products, and marketplace.