Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Servicing Operations Business Analyst will engage with business partners/leaders to support requests for adhoc data and business intelligence requests. Defines requirements to meet the business demand and promote self-service within the business while governing quality. Partners with the Business Intelligence and Data Services groups to implement changes and manage content.
- Create and maintain reports using SQL, Access, and Excel Performed analysis on data to evaluate and isolate the critical factors influencing trends and relationships of variables to drive improved results. Provide feedback to senior management and identified problem areas for proactive solutions.
- Develop SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data for projects, program, or reports requiring sophisticated inferential techniques.
- Understands and comprehends new system changes as they affect data, reports, and reporting systems.
- Perform data validation and analysis of all report data to ensure accuracy.
- Create a variety of highly complex reporting solutions such as operational reports, scorecards, or dashboards to visualize business unit performance and trends.
- Routinely report on the status of operations within each business unit. Operations may include Key Performance Indicators, Business Analytics Projects, and Technical Delivery Management.
- 5+ years associated work experience
- Experience with and comprehensive understanding of Mortgage Servicing operations
- Previous experience with MSP
- Advanced MS Excel
- SQL querying and database knowledge
- Tableau knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical and consultative skills in order to understand and translate business process into database/reporting requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field
- Experience with Mortgage operating systems and applications.