NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Sales Manager for our mortgage branch office, you'll direct supervise all of our loan officers to help them achieve success. With a knack for customer service, you'll serve as a great liaison to our homebuilding divisions and support their mortgage business needs. You'll also have a hand in capturing customer business and training your mortgage team.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all corporate loan programs and underwriting guidelines..
- Maintain origination and closed capture rate goals to insure production goals are met.
- Work closely with homebuilding management to provide customer service, ensure integrity of customer pipeline, and monitor team performance.
- Implement a sales strategy for each loan officer based on their assigned territory and individual strengths or weaknesses.
- Conduct training sessions to develop new hires and maintain staff's product knowledge.
- Regularly monitor branch pipeline reports and capture rate goals.
- 5+ years of experience in originating conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and VA and State housing loans
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft applications
- Must meet any applicable licensing requirements.