Mortgage Sales Leader, Full-Time, 40 hours, Monday-Friday. Manages all aspects of a mortgage branch/product line, including staff and customer issues, products and policies, operations and administration.
- Manages all aspects of a mortgage branch/product line, including staff and customer issues, products and policies, operations and administration.
- Personally originates/serves as account executive on mortgage loans.
- Achieves management objectives for profit, volume, quality, compliance, bank cross sells, etc.
- Coaches; counsels; develops work schedules.
- Establishes/communicates group strategy.
- Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Follows, or in some cases establishes, as required, effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled and compliance requirements are adhered to on an on-going basis.
- Keeps abreast of risk-related changes that may impact assigned work functions and processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 or more years of Mortgage sales experience.
- 4 additional years of mortgage sales experience considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Management Sales experience
- Proven leadership skills and prior managerial experience required.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals and quotas required.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining positive inter-departmental relationships required.
- Proven leadership skills including exhibiting Huntington's core values required.
- The selected individual must have strong team-building skills, local networking and recruitment sources as well as experience coaching and developing direct reports.