Earth City, MO
Industry: Financial Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 219 days ago
Directly leads and manages program/project staff in the delivery of Mortgage change initiatives. Manages change initiatives of varied complexity using the defined project management methodology and tools. Manages the assigned resource pool and associated work assignments, tracking progress, monitoring and measuring resource and project success. Ensures that staff is trained and knowledgeable about required processes and procedures and adheres. Assesses staff competencies and provides development and growth opportunities. Manages business change projects/releases from initial concept through final implementation, including all business readiness activities. Ensures all areas impacted by the change initiative are identified and appropriately represented in scope definition, requirement discussions, acceptance testing, business readiness and implementation activities. Collaborates and interactswith all areas impacted by the business change project/release including business line executives and leaders, vendors, internal technology resources, other bank departments, etc. Facilitates cross team issues using communication mechanisms to break down barriers and gain consensus. Recommends changes to departmental practices, business line processes, project solution options, etc. to ensure successful change implementation and business case realization. May assist business area in prioritization of top initiatives.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management and leadership activities
- Five or more years of managerial experience
- Served as primary lead on 1-2 medium to large (12+ months) business-led projects over the last 3years
- Partnered with Senior Leaders and project managers to coordinate and sequence delivery across related projects to maximize benefit delivery and reduce risk
- Demonstrated capability oversee multiple concurrent projects, providing coaching and assistance to keep project managers and project resources on track and anticipate project delivery challenges
- Utilizing approved project methodology and tools, managed projects and project resources from initial concept through final implementation.
- Leverages detailed understanding of retail mortgage origination and operations and or broker/correspondent origination and operations, mortgage technology, and project management methodologies