At Regions, the Mortgage Production Manager supervises production within a mortgage banking branch and also produces individual sales production.
- Develops existing and cultivates new origination sources for one or more mortgage products
- Manages the staff's workflow and assigns prospective loan requests
- May work with subordinate loan officers on more complex or problematic loans
- Monitors and manages branch performance and reports findings to Senior Management
- Makes sales calls on potential or existing customers as established in Regions marketing plan to develop new business or retain existing business
- Prepares files for underwriting, loan committee, private mortgage insurance company and investor including preparation of loan approval sheet
- Determines solutions for complex issues presented by operations and sales teams
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to https://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org for more information.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five (5) years of mortgage lending, real estate, retail sales or related experience
- Two (2) years of management experience
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of mortgage lending
- Effective sales techniques
- Good presentation and business acumen
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills